Cosmetology courses cover basic to advanced levels of cosmetology training in beauty, hair designing, makeup, nail art, body therapy, spa therapy, and skin. Cosmetology courses after 12th are popular amongst students who want to start earning early in life and establish themselves as cosmetologists, estheticians, or cosmetician. The timeline of cosmetology courses varies from 7 months Diploma in Cosmetology to a 2 years Masters in Cosmetology.
Popular cosmetology courses in India include:
1. Diploma in Cosmetology – 7 months
2. Advanced Diploma in Cosmetology – 8 months
3. Advanced Diploma in Aesthetics & Hair Designs – 1 year
4. Post Graduate Diploma in Cosmetology – 1 ½ years
5. Post Graduate Diploma in Esthetics & Professional Makeup – 1 year
6. Masters in Cosmetology – 2 years
Cosmetology courses are the most sought-after vocational training courses that empower aspiring cosmetologists with professional skills and training required to do the job. Candidates certified as cosmetologists and estheticians can explore job opportunities at derma clinics, top beauty parlors, hair salons, makeup agencies, nail bars, spas, or establish themselves as freelance cosmetologists, body therapists, skin experts, makeup artists, nail technicians, and more.